Monday, July 20, 2009

More VT pictures

Mary Elise- We've all been having a great time in VT! We've visited some of your family living here (great Aunts/Uncles and 2nd cousins) and checked out the old Ryan farm (where Gram grew up). We also had a great beach day and took you out on the raft and the kayak. I think some of the pictures are on a different camera so I'll have to track those down later. Today we went into Church street and walked around and had a picnic in the park. Later we are planning on minigolfing and eating pizza! Your 2nd tooth just broke through today so now you have the top right and the bottom left (silly girl). I miss your gummy smile already, but the teeth are still hard to see. Here's some of the pictures...
On the canon at Battery Park



Standing up unassisted and giggling the whole way



listening to the music



This is your latest talking. You love to do it!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh Mary Elise how Luthien would love some of your beautiful hair! How did you surpass her on that one? Also are you really standing/walking? You've beat her on that one too! We can't wait to see you in person when we get back. You are too cute! And I love those diapers and bag your mama suggested, I'll have to look into them more!