I found a few more pictures from VT to add to this post. But the big news is that you've started walking! You are taking between 4-10 steps and then you fall down. You love walking and as soon as you stand up and get your balance, you're off. It's really fun to watch. But for now you are even more dangerous than before. You definitely enjoy walking much more than just standing there and you are not timid about going. If Dad or I are around you'll take our hand and go even faster than when you are by yourself. Yikes... Here's a little video to show a bit of what it looks like. I should add that you are already more stable than this.
You face after your first bites of an ice creamee

Riding on mom's back

Your dad and I took a picture just like this after we got engaged, we thought we should repeat it with the fruit of our marriage

Saying goodbye to the beach before we leave

Gram and Grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment