Well we are back home again! I think you were happy to be back, but mostly happy to be off the airplane. We kept getting delayed on our way home and had a very long trip. You still did great, defintiely the best baby of the 3 on the plane! Well I just wanted to post the rest of the pictures that we have. They are kinda mixed up and some might even be repeats, but here they are:
I think this is our first photo at the beach as soon as we got to camp

Playing in the sand

Motorboat with cousin Luke

First time in the bike (don't worry for the real ride you had a helmet on)

You like it!

Ready for the kayak


This is your first few minutes in the kayak, you definitely were happier after we got going, but we didn't capture that on video
Blueberry picking! I think you ate about 20 and loved them all
Um everyone in the fam is making the same face, except Grandpa, he's smiling!

Out on the raft

Alright we tried to get you standing up on video, but couldn't do it. These are the best we could get to document your stand!

Almost there

Every time you stand you have the biggest smile on your face and usually throw in some giggles!
1 comment:
Andrea,
I love all the pictures and videos so much!!! Love love them!! I'll keep checking the progress!:)
Post a Comment