Thursday, April 30, 2009

On the Move

Mary Elise! Your dad and I are so proud of you, this past weekend you really learned how to crawl. This video shows a little bit of it, but now you are even better and are up on your knees the whole way. You really are interested in everything, especially the things you cannot have. You particularly love electronics: radios, alarms, fans, etc... You also love to stand, I didn't realize that you could scale up the ottoman all by yourself, I nearly fell over when I saw you do it. Then I dove to catch you as you were falling over. Don't worry honey, you were safe, I gotcha.



Now some pictures: You were playing with a toy after dinner and somehow managed to throw it in that glass, see it? What a shot!!!


*note Kevin's tan.

M.E. what you want to say with that face is, "Mom, it's in the bag ."



You're so cute in your flower towel. And we love bath night!
That's all for now baby girl, we are just watching you develop and are amazed at how fast you learn and how smart you are.

No comments: