My Dear Little M.E.-
Sorry I haven't written for awhile, you're keeping me busy, little one.
I'll try to update: You're crawl is perfected and you are a fast one. Pulling to stand is your favorite, but you aren't great at holding yourself up. You've have a few tumbles, mama tries really hard to not let you fall, but you are so quick and change directions so fast. You can go from a crawl to sitting up and you work really hard to make sure you end up sitting near your toys and facing towards them, sometimes you get really close but are backwards. But you always try again, you're already gaining fortitude!
Your pincher grasp is coming along, you try to grab the puffs and feed yourself. You've been successful at least twice. As far as other solids, you're still a choosy 0ne. I think yogurt is your new favorite.
You're getting better and better at sleeping both for naps and nighttime. You gave me the best first mother's day gift: sleeping until 8am. That never happens, dad was even waiting for you to get up so you could sneak off and get mama's favorite- donuts, but you didn't wake up, dad had to go without you.
Well to sum everything up, you're just the best and we love you so much. Today at our mom's group everyone even commented on how sweet and calm you are.
Here are a few pictures
9 months old. 16lbs, 15 oz and so beautiful
Golfing with Dad
Your swing is coming along nicely.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh she is so cute and has so much hair now! We're still waiting for Luthien to get more :) I think it's been the same since whenever she lost her newborn hair, but maybe I'm just used to seeing her. We have to get the girls together again soon! I'm so jealous of your mom's group! Love you guys!
Post a Comment