Monday, April 20, 2009

Teeth

M.E. you still have no teeth at 8 months! We thought you were going to get teeth early, you started teething at about 4 months (or at least it seemed). You seemed to get a little better in the last month or so. But since Friday you aren't sleeping very well and just want to be held alot. I try to feed you solids and you just want to gnaw on the spoon. Daddy and I joke a lot that whenever you're a little grumpy or not sleeping the best that "she's teething." It's kinda like a joke now. But maybe this is really it and some teeth will be here soon!



Look at that gummy smile!





Well on another note... M.E. you had a very busy weekend. You started off by staying up alot (from 3am to 6am) on Friday night and then we tried to go to your cousin's 3rd birthday. We got stuck in traffic for an hour and didn't make it very far at all. After we realized you had a messy diaper and we were gonna miss the party, we went home and all took an awesome nap! Sunday you helped your mama audition and maybe get a chance to be on her favorite game show. I don't want to get too excited incase I don't make it. But if I do, it was definitely you're cuteness that clinched me making it to the final interview- I'll tell you the whole story in another post after we find out. Then we went to your cousin's confirmation and first communion and had a 2 hour mass with the Bishop in a non- air conditioned church. Yikes! But it was worth it to see your cousin become a fully initiated Catholic- Congrats! I don't have any pictures, but others took some and if I get ahold of them will add them on.



Even though we were busy, you still had some time to hang around with daddy.

No comments: