Well after much thought (ok just a teeny thought) I decided to change the title of the blog and include all our family. It was originally just a blog to M.E. but now we will include little L rabbit too. I don't want to miss all the info, but don't think I can maintain 2 blogs (plus God willing there will be more kids too). So here's the latest:
M.E. you will be 3 in exactly one month. My goodness years just fly by. I was rocking my little tiny infant to sleep just yesterday. But now I have this incredibly big sister, so helpful, cooperative, brave and fun! You've completed week 5 of swim lessons and are doing great. Hard to believe you started out crying the whole time for a couple of days. Now you are the youngest one and, I think, the best. You listen, try everything you are asked of, and never cry! You're not really that close to independent swimming, but you'll get there.
And little Lucy, you are now 4 months old! You've always been easy going and laid back. You just want to be in the same room as Mama, Dada, and M.E. and content you are. You nursed well from the get-go, slept fairly easily, and are nailing all milestones right on time. You love grabbing everything and anything and eating it. You are locking your knees to stand and can roll over both ways on a soft surface (like the bed). You haven't rolled over just yet on a hard surface like the floor- I'm sure you can but you haven't done it yet. You like being in your circle stander or upright so you can see the action. Can't believe you are 4 months!
new train table
carrying baby in sling
Grandma
first time in circle stander

baby wearing family
Tummy time at 3 months
painting 3D cow, sheep, horse
sister love
bumbo seat 3 months
M.E.'s "big bowl of ice cream"
normal amount of ice cream, really big bowl
No comments:
Post a Comment