Friday, May 20, 2011

Big Sis

Well it's been a busy 2 months! You, my dear, are now a big sister and you are so happy to be one. You love Lucy so much! You are usually really gentle with her and a big helper for mama.

You've also matured a lot in the last couple months! You are sleeping in your big girl bed and falling asleep all by yourself! You've gotten a lot better at playing on your own- but still much prefer to play with mama or dada. I have to say, having a younger sibling teaches patience to everyone- and you have learned to wait when necessary. I think it's safe to say that you are back to normal and have adjusted to having a new baby around. Actually, I don't think you remember that Lucy hasn't always been with us.

You are so sweet and you pick up on all the things that mama says to Lucy. I hear you repeating my words all day long, either to Lucy or to your baby doll.

Here's some pictures:

meeting Lucy for the first time

building marble towers
breakfast at the Chandler airport






you dumped out every toy!

licking the brownie bowl

trying out the bumbo seat

sister love

wearing your baby in the sling


so grown up

everyone loves tummy time


I'm also trying to decide what to do with the blog now. Either keep posting just about M.E., start a new blog for Lucy, or just have this one be a family blog. ???

No comments: