Let's see, what's been going on lately? The weather is beautiful, we are outside a lot which you love. I think you could live at the pool if I'd let you. The two Mom's groups we are in had Easter egg hunts so we attended them both to get lots of practice for Easter. You had a great time!
Everything else is just our usual fun & games around the house. Enjoy...
Just wanted to save a picture to show you when you are older, you love helping with chores. You wouldn't let go of the duster.

Wearing Mr. Potato Head's earrings

Dada's turn

Modeling the dress mama made
Don't look too close, there are lots of imperfections
Anyone seen Mary Elise?

I see her foot poking out!
Dada's turn

First practice Easter egg hunt

You got the hang of it

Just like a pro
Mama was your basket holder- we made a good team

You dominated!

2nd hunt- Mama put you in the same clothes, it was a week later, no one was supposed to know.
A little harder hiding spots

Well 3 out of 6 are kinda looking at the camera

About 5 seconds later :-)
2 comments:
mary elise is so cute!!!!!!!!!!! love it! and great dress andrea!!
Andrea! I love all of these pictures! Mary Elise is adorable! I love the dress you made!
Post a Comment