Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures!

Just some pictures (and videos) this time:

All your friends...



that join you for story time






Learning to somersault


Hugs for Mama


Hugs for Dadda


Another fort



Which one is Mary Elise?




It's hard to see, but you're putting cards between your toes- just like your father

Feet together!


4 comments:

Kathy Varga said...

Mary Elise is SOOOOO big and SOOOOOOOOO beautiful! I miss hanging out and would love to see Mary Elise. We should get together sometime. Glad to see that you and your family are doing so well!

Mary Ellen said...

Mary Elise is so cute!! I love the cards in the toes video! haha. And wonderful job with Patty-Cake! Definitely better than Aunt Melly can do!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Mary Elise is so cute!!! I love the video of her putting the card in between her toes! haha...smart little girl! And I love the Patty Cake song too! Loved it all!

Katy C said...

Uh-oh! She's a little card shark, like her dada!