I have to add first that your favorite part of Advent was a toss up between seeing 'Mary, Joe, BabyJees' all over the place and blowing out the Advent candles. I think the nativity set wins actually you loved all of them including 3 nativity sets at Church, one on our neighbors roof, the one on our mantle, and your toy one.
You did great at Christmas Eve mass considering it was very crowded. Then we had Christmas Eve with the Ferences. We had a great time, you figured out opening presents after the first one and then repeated 'op' (open) for all the rest. Christmas day we all came out of our bedroom holding hands to look under the tree. You were so excited when you saw presents! (We prepped you the week before to look under the tree each morning). Then later we spent some time with the Muirs to open more presents, again you loved the whole thing.
The day after Christmas, you woke up, ran to the tree saying 'un' (under) and bending over to look for more presents. You silly girl, you were satisfied with all the toys that were there from the day before.
Well we just recently took down all our Christmas decorations, we waited as long as possible. You cried when I took down the nativity set. :-( So we will be leaving your toy one up all year! You just love Mary, Joe, and BabyJees!
1 comment:
I can't stand how cute you are Mary Elise!! I love your hair and I really love those pigtails (usually I don't but they're adorable on you)...keep up all the good talking!
Post a Comment