I haven't written anything to you in such a long time. You're growing up too fast! You talk all the time now and will attempt to repeat anything and everything. A couple weeks ago, Dad came home and said, "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" You immediately said, "Neigh." It made us laugh. You are always listening and learning!
Well we had a great Thanksgiving weekend. I think you had one bite of turkey, almost gagged, and then started scraping your tongue to get it out of your mouth. You did eat corn, rolls, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pie. We went to the condo for a quick trip with Gram and Grandpa Muir and the Dougovetos. You loved having a baby in the house and always looked for him to give him kisses. I don't think I took any pictures of the 2 of you, I was trying to make sure you didn't smoother him with your kisses, and your germs.
Just 4 weeks to Christmas, we are excited for the Advent season because you will understand a little bit more of what's going on. Soon we will put up the Christmas tree, which I know you will love.
Dad's brilliance- turning the pack'n'play into a fort. We get way more use out of it this way.
The Fort
You are actually lying still, just resting with dada!
In your new book corner
These are some of mama's old dolls that Grandma keeps at her house for the grankids. I don't think you went anywhere on Thanksgiving without one of them.
Cute in your beanie (even though you didn't want to smile for the camera)
You fell asleep hanging over the edge of the stroller
No comments:
Post a Comment