Sunday, September 4, 2011

Resort

Well our summer trip this year was a "staycation" even though I feel silly using that word. What we did was swim, swim, swim. We just hung out at the pool and swam. You are doing awesome swimming and love it! Lucy went in too and is fine unless the water is cold. Here are some pictures. I'm having trouble loading the pictures so let's hope they appear soon!

sisters!

lap sandwich

she's got the giggles

swimming with a little help

diving for the princess divesticks

she got it!

this is what mama and Lucy were doing

joining in on the volleyball game

Mary Elise has gotten so good at swimming here's a video to show, Kevin's holding on to the edge of her suit for confidence and holding her up, just a little.


I have to add this in before I forget.
Lucy favorites:
Mary Elise jumping
anything jumping
water running from the faucet
pulling hair
eating any toy

No comments: