You are a puzzle master
We still play all the same fun games. Building a fort with dad
RUN

JUMP
FALL DOWN

"Liberry day," is another favorite of yours. When I ask you what we do there you say, "babies" and "books." You really enjoy watching the other kids and sit quietly to take it all in. When you're there you rarely sing the songs/do hand gestures, but you do at home, so I know you are learning them. You would like to have Library day everyday!
JUMP
FALL DOWN
"Liberry day," is another favorite of yours. When I ask you what we do there you say, "babies" and "books." You really enjoy watching the other kids and sit quietly to take it all in. When you're there you rarely sing the songs/do hand gestures, but you do at home, so I know you are learning them. You would like to have Library day everyday!
One day dadda made a quick trip to drop off an almost overdue book. I told you he had to go to the library but would be back soon. You started saying, "Liberry dadda" and still repeat that often, several times a day. I suppose you think dadda works at the Library and that's where he goes when he leaves. I promise you he doesn't sing any of the fun songs or read any of the books you like. He works with highschool kids who don't do their homework.
We always bless you with the sign of the cross after nighttime prayers. You've picked up on it and bless us too, saying, "amen." Here you are blessing baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment