Here are 2 videos of you being silly. The first one is of your "smell the stinky feet" game. I don't know how this started but for now I'll say Daddy taught you. It is helpful when you don't feel like having your diaper changed, I just smell your feet while doing it and you think it's so great.
You really like to ride in this wagon. You ride in it like a Segway more than you actually push it. But I caught you using it as a walker.
One of your favorite things, "hat"

You spilled the straws all over the kitchen floor while I was making dinner, but you picked every single one up and put them back in the box!

Nothing's changed you still love the basket

Building a fort with daddy.

Knocking the fort over on daddy's head.

A kiss for hippo

You love looking at yourself in the mirror, you make silly faces and smile and laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment